-
September 6th, 2005, 01:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm hoping that a lot of you will be on the board today, so I really need to hear your opinions on this question:
My dd has informed me that she really would love to start a collection of the AG historical dolls. That's wonderful, I guess, except for all the $$$ I see floating past my brain! So, I am wondering if you all think I should buy the new current dolls, or try and get PM dolls on ebay? I'm trying to take into consideration the quality of the wigs used today - aren't they supposed to be easier to care for/brush than the older ones? What about the size of their bodies and fitting into the clothes today? Also, face coloring?
We already have a PM Felicity which we just love! I just don't care for the color of her hair on the current dolls, so I got her one of the beautiful red haired PM dolls. She's gorgeous, but I would just love to know what advice you all might have about Kirsten, Sam, Kit, et. al.
Thanks for any input you might have!
Lisa [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks